View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 02:28 AM   #11
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

My sister has had a hard time with peri-menopausal in the last few years. I haven't had it yet. I don't know whether its because my turn is just being delayed (apparently its a trend) or because i am taking antidepressants. I suspect and hope its the latter. One of the reasons why i say that is i know how they can have a positive impact on people's hormone cycles because it was listening to a radio program about them many years ago now, when the woman and her doctor were speaking about how they help with pms. I of course only went on them for depression but it was at a time when i was still reluctant to take meds and i had started therapy. On hearing that woman talk about her experience i said, ok, i'll do it. So i'm hoping my reaonsing is right and i will go into menopause with no symptoms when the time comes.

Meanwhile good luck to you with that.

You remind me also about my mother and her weight when i was young. I was at boarding school most of the time but my mother was rather focused on her weight and used to do all sorts of odd things. I remember these plastic sweat pants she used to wear. Obviously very memorable. I was only about 6 or 7.

And then later she opened the first gym in our city and would exercise her self half to death to keep her weight down.

She is quite a "healthy fanatic" as we used to say. And now she's just crazy.

I think there were some good effects of her focus. She always tried to eat healthy and prepared healthy meals for us. Unforunately i wasn't always at home and learnt binging skills at boarding school where it was a sort of game.

So anyway what is your formula? I promise not to pick. I'm just curious.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote