View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #80
AwShucks
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Height: 5'5"

Hey there, everybody! W8D1 today... 28 minutes. And, I did it! It wasn't so very different from 20 or 25 minutes. Like Tafadhali says, I think it's easier, or just as easy to run these long segments as it was the short ones.

My latest podcast stressed that it's not about speed, it's about distance, and told me that I must be proud of running 5K in just about 30 minutes, now. Ha! Little do they know! I'm still not covering near that distance, but today I did run a little faster at times because there were more people on the track and I had to pass a few walkers, then didn't want to be running right in front of them. I'm sure watching my behind jiggle would be very entertaining for them, but no thanks! If that's not reason to run faster, I don't know what is!

Hope everyone is getting along well. Happy running!

Losing again since January 2012

"Tomorrow is a new day; You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson
(3.10.14) I resolve to lose the last 60lbs to make it all the way to goal! One blossom = 5lbs
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote