View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #228
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/229/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning golden girls. Dh and I had a wonderful time. The cabin was nice. It overlooked a big lake. The balcony had a table and chairs we sat at and ate. The sun was sparkling on the water. The geese and ducks were swimming around. They told us where an eagle nest was and got it see a chick. The mom was flying over the lake and was absolutely beautiful and very large. Dh and I rode around the 5 mile loop road around the lake and saw huge herds of deer and wild hogs and lots of babies. We fish on the dock in front of our cabin. The flower garden and waterfalls were so pretty. Not all the flowers were in bloom yet. I guess because of our hard and late winter.
We sat on the deck and shared cake wine and looked at our pictures. We exchanged cards ( no gifts to each other because we are in the process of building a cypress queen bed and frame for our guest room.) I got to put dh's ring back on his finger. It fit perfect and is right where it belongs. We got back at 330 and unloaded and went to ds house for supper. This morning I saved our things and it's back to normal (working) today. Early this morning our ds's stopped at our house to pick up a few foods for them to cook while they are working there. They were supposed to be gone a month but they are getting pulled off of this job after next week to go on a different job.
It's turned chilly again. Showers again. I'm so ready for spring.

Be back later.
Hugs cajun