View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 12:39 AM   #88
MarleneV

S/C/G: 204/125.5/135

Height: 5'4.5"

Hi all,

Sorry I've been MIA. Had some exchange students and DD here for spring break, so between them and work, I've been pretty busy. Food mostly OP though and weight in range at 125.5 this am. Little real exercise, got one walk in, no 30DS so will have to start back on that... The exchange students wanted to ride a mechanical bull, so did that one night, I think that counts for something.

Down to the last 3 weeks of tax season now, and by the time those are done we should be into our really nice weather too. Then I'll figure out what my real goals are for the next few months, both diet/exercise as well as for work.

Sum & Cattails, sorry you've not been feeling 100%. I'm very pleased to say that since I've lost the weight & gotten more fit, I've not been sick, not even a major cold. DH & DD both have gotten sick this year, i would usually follow suit. Could also be the vitamins & supplements I'm taking are helping. I take a good multi, B complex, 1000 mg C, eye vitamins and a calcium supplement.
MarleneV is offline   Reply With Quote