View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #221
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good afternoon GG's,

It is kind of a dreary overcast day here today. Just kind of puttering around. We did errands yesterday ~ groceries and such. Wanted to try a new recipe, got ingredients needed for that and just made it. Working now on dividing up some of the food into smaller portions before freezing.

Lucinda ~ way to go on the walking ~ that is great that you are feeling more fit since losing some weight.

Tam Tam ~ glad you have had some nicer warmer weather

Mary ~ glad you got to spend some time with your grandchildren. Also glad that Joe can help you with them. I can identify with that ~ Maddie (and there is only one of her ~ LOL) is a two person job.

Rosey ~ I am excited for you about your own personal space ~ craft area. I like how it has windows to let in the sun. What a happy cheerful place it will be. Thank you for sharing pictures

Lynn ~ glad you are getting to see your daughter. Sorry for the uncomfortable feeling of disagreeing about something. Glad the family gathering went off nicely with no drama.

Donna ~ I like your new avatar ~ so cute. Yes, I have a lot of deleting to do ~ didn't realize it needed to be done ~ gota figure out how

Bobbi ~ you don't have to apologize for being AWOL. I might be able to be thinner if I kept busy like you and didn't spend so much time on here.

Karen MO ~ hopefully maybe this weekend you are able to catch up a little on your rest. Still praying.

Deelou ~ hope you won the battle of wanting to stress eat

Cajun ~ hope you are having a wonderful anniversary trip

Liana ~ like your new hair cut

Carol Sue ~ hope you have good lab results and good for you ~ your plans to resume taking better care of yourself

Welcome Junem

OK Lizzy ~ sorry you have been feeling depressed and having sleep issues ~ hope you begin to feel better soon

Karen FL ~ how is the recuperation going? It must be so good to be at home now.

Delmarva ~ hope your hip gets to feeling better

Dgramie ~ glad you got to enjoy some time with your new grandbaby

Hope you all have had a nice weekend.

Nobody can force you to have a certain attitude. But life will go so much better if you will simply choose to be positive. When you wake up, choose to be happy. Choose to be grateful for the day. (Joel Osteen)

Last edited by glynne : 03-23-2014 at 11:29 PM.