View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:26 PM   #221
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good afternoon GG's,

It is kind of a dreary overcast day here today. Just kind of puttering around. We did errands yesterday ~ groceries and such. Wanted to try a new recipe, got ingredients needed for that and just made it. Working now on dividing up some of the food into smaller portions before freezing.

Lucinda ~ way to go on the walking ~ that is great that you are feeling more fit since losing some weight.

Tam Tam ~ glad you have had some nicer warmer weather

Mary ~ glad you got to spend some time with your grandchildren. Also glad that Joe can help you with them. I can identify with that ~ Maddie (and there is only one of her ~ LOL) is a two person job.

Rosey ~ I am excited for you about your own personal space ~ craft area. I like how it has windows to let in the sun. What a happy cheerful place it will be. Thank you for sharing pictures

Lynn ~ glad you are getting to see your daughter. Sorry for the uncomfortable feeling of disagreeing about something. Glad the family gathering went off nicely with no drama.

Donna ~ I like your new avatar ~ so cute. Yes, I have a lot of deleting to do ~ didn't realize it needed to be done ~ gota figure out how

Bobbi ~ you don't have to apologize for being AWOL. I might be able to be thinner if I kept busy like you and didn't spend so much time on here.

Karen MO ~ hopefully maybe this weekend you are able to catch up a little on your rest. Still praying.

Deelou ~ hope you won the battle of wanting to stress eat

Cajun ~ hope you are having a wonderful anniversary trip

Liana ~ like your new hair cut

Carol Sue ~ hope you have good lab results and good for you ~ your plans to resume taking better care of yourself

Welcome Junem

OK Lizzy ~ sorry you have been feeling depressed and having sleep issues ~ hope you begin to feel better soon

Karen FL ~ how is the recuperation going? It must be so good to be at home now.

Delmarva ~ hope your hip gets to feeling better

Dgramie ~ glad you got to enjoy some time with your new grandbaby

Hope you all have had a nice weekend.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 03-23-2014 at 11:29 PM.