View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #9
mam1958
mam1958

S/C/G: 295/291/160

Height: 5'6"

Pattience,

Right now I am kinda going between Richard Simmons program my favorite had my best results with his program. Lost 119 pounds and felt wonderful.

And WW pts sometimes. But mostly I would say RS's program.

My main focus is to not eat sugar right now I know it gets easier and I feel better both mentally and physically and sleep better.

Right now my main to go food is grapes (always have a bowl on my counter ) better then eating a cup cake or sweets plus I get full on grapes I can't eat that many grapes that the calories would add up to a cup cake or a sweet binge.

Mostly my diet consists of good fats, fruits if I am really famished I will have a fruit, veggies all kinds. With peas and corn few and far between. But I will not have any white pasta (just tried brown rice pasta LOVE IT). No white rice or white bread. Brown rice and wheat bread.

I go portion control. 5 lean meats a day (Beef rarely), 6 good starch, 3 healthy fats, at least 4 fruits, and 4 veggies, 2 milks or milk products.

I am a big eater so portion control helps me.

A typical day of eating is:

Breakfast: 2 slice lite Whole Wheat bread, 1/4 cup low-fat cot cheese , 1 TBSP butter
Snack: apple
Lunch: 1 cup No-fat greek yogurt, 3/4 blueberries, stevia, vanilla flavoring
Snack: 1 cup grapes, coffee with ff creamer (my treat have to have my coffee).
Supper: 3oz. chicken without skin, 1 cup sweet potato, broccoli

Pattience what to do you do?

Mary

Last edited by mam1958 : 03-23-2014 at 05:43 PM.
mam1958 is offline   Reply With Quote