Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #1  

Cool New here and need guidance

Hi everyone. I am in the over 50s bracket, well barely. Successfully completed Metabolic Research program several years ago. Have regained some of the weight following 3 back surgeries which have left me unable to work. Would like to do it again, but with life changes, the cost is prohibitive. Would love any suggestions you have for alternative purchase points for the high protein drinks and the MRC6 supplement if there are any. Gotta get this weight off to keep my back from hurting so much. I have read some of the posts but am looking for more updated info.

Thanks for all your help.

BTW, There is not a MRC center where I live so I'll have to do it all on line.
gsdmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #2  
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi. Welcome. Good luck on your journey.
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 264.8 / 220.8 / 140

Height: 5' 5.5"

Hi gsdmom2
I am really in the dark about what is out there for professional weight loss help. I have no idea what the Metabolic Research program is or what MRC6 is.

Maybe you can research some different protein drinks, shakes, or unflavored protein powder that you can add to your own food? That is what I am working on finding for myself.

Also if you know what the ingredients are in the MRC6 maybe you can find them cheaper somewhere else? Well this may take some degree of research or professional who can help you find a similar product or ingredients.

I am sure there will be someone here who can be of more help and give you more info.

Don't give up, don't give in....just keep on going....
cleanslate is offline   Reply With Quote