Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-23-2014, 01:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/201/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi Again!

Ladies - I've missed you.

I am unbelievably ashamed of what I've done. I've come back to you ladies because you got me through it the first time and because I know that having the courage to admit to you what's happened is the first step in getting control of my weight again.

I last logged in May 2011 at 158 lbs. My weight loss journey started at 195 lbs in November of 2010 (after a terrible breakup), and I had lost almost 40 lbs.

I had such a difficult time losing weight - because of my PCOS and the extreme carb restriction I must do in order to make the scale budge - that I SWORE I would never gain it back. Losing weight honestly felt like a gift from God, and I promised myself I would hold it to my heart.

I failed at that. I stopped paying attention and I lost my daily drive. First, it was because I was happy - newly in love with my future husband. Then along came the bar exam, and the life of a first year attorney who's trying to plan a wedding. Pound by pound it came back, plus more - first I noticed, then I put my head in the sand.

BUT NOW I AM BACK. I'm starting over. I know this time will be different, because my life is completely different than it was 3 years ago. But I have to figure it out again.

Thank you so much in advance for your support. I never said a whole lot around here, but your support in the past has been priceless and I know you are a key part of me being able to do this again.

Here we go!

KCNC
kcnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:23 PM   #2  
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

Kudos to you to taking the first step back into a healthy life style. The first few steps are the hardest (I am in the process of making them myself right now) so I pulling for you 100%
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/201/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibog View Post

Kudos to you to taking the first step back into a healthy life style. The first few steps are the hardest (I am in the process of making them myself right now) so I pulling for you 100%
Thank you! Your reply made me seriously teary - which means I'm in the right place.

Congrats to you as your make your first steps!

KCNC
kcnc is offline   Reply With Quote