View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:43 PM   #209
onebyone
move

S/C/G: 291/279.3 lastweek/275.25 now

Height: 5' 6"

Exclamation Changing things up.

Coaches

I've been reading The Diet Fix and will be adding it to my regime, which is now new and improved, its the SpringPlan I guess. *credit for being open to change vs.giving up.

I am 267 this morning, up from yesterday's 265. *credit for weighing. I won't be weighing for a few days now. Today I am cleaning up the kitchen and buying good food for us. Always a pleasure. That it's sunny (but not warm) makes me feel a smidge hopeful. Since the 17th I have been unable to have an on-plan day. Each day since then I have had too much something or something not on my plan and some days I have not tracked at all -50% of the days I have not tracked at all. I've missed some check-ins here as well and tomorrow I see the trainer who is due to weigh me in and
I may be down 4lbs or something. I anticipate her being disappointed in me. I anticipate me being upset. What I have decided to do is to shelve the next 2 or 3 appt I have set up with her and to postpone them until the fall. I need to get into a routine with the gym again and now these sessions are not helpful. I have plenty of routines to choose from, made just for me, and I can use them for the next few months and not get bored. I just need to do things differently now, again.

So that's how I am today. And now I'm heading out. Bye!