View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 08:24 AM   #79
Chubby mum

S/C/G: 177/147/138

Height: 5ft7

I'm weighing on tues this week as it'll be 6 months since baby no 4 was born and for no particular reason I want to know how much I've lost at that point.

Weekends are hard for me too - DH tends to cook and his curries etc always seem to be richer and more salty than mine. I feel like it takes me till mid week to drop the water weight.

My fitness is actually good at the moment - which is great but not good for weight loss. I'll have to run harder or for longer, I suppose. I'd love to go to the gym but I run at night time as it is and I usually come back to the baby needing a breast milk top up, half the dishes (cos DH has been with the baby) and the school stuff to sort out. I know lots of mums make their kids do their own school bag organisation but my big kids are only 7 and 6 and for now I still see that as my job.

Speaking of jobs, I'm going back very very part time in a few months, really only to stay in touch rather than anything else. My task this week is to sort out child care I'm comfortable with - I'll probably only do 2 mornings/week.

Hope everyone is well.
Chubby mum is offline   Reply With Quote