View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 12:44 AM   #214
maryea

Just a quick post to say I've been busy with the gc. They sure keep me busy. I didn't get much sleep last night (just my usual insomnia), so was very tired today. Dh helped a lot. He watched them outside, fixed one of the big wheels that the little one had broken last time, and also took them to the park and school playground near us. Gave me time to recup a bit. As usual when they are here I've been just grabbing and eating and not tracking. My bs has been higher but so far not too bad. I don't think I have eaten as badly as I usually do when they are here but still too much. I have been eating a lot of veggies but also other kind of carbs as well...Dh bought doughnuts and it's not his fault as he asked first but I said yes to one for me too and I eat it too. I feel like I'll be starting over again. Story of my diet life. But I even forgot to weigh myself this morning.

I'm tired tonight and hope to go to bed at a reasonable time and get a good sleep. I have a feeling that my carby evening eating is related to my insomnia though. We will be eating out tomorrow. I will try to eat a balanced 1-1-1 meal and then we will give the kids back to mama...and hopefully I will get back to my eating plan again.

I did start back to entering sweeps again, so am hoping I'll soon have some more wins to tell you about.

Last edited by maryea : 03-23-2014 at 12:45 AM.