View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #204
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 179/160/150

Height: 5-4

Well, ended the day in the same fashion. After a hilarious show (you were right, Maryann - Defending the Caveman was funny!), we bypassed the pizza spot because folks were waiting outside for tables inside to open up. With a completely wide open agenda, I picked a small pub a way from all the action that we'd not been to before. I ordered - of ALL THINGS - a chicken salad sandwich. I've not had that from a restaurant in 12-15 years. I don't like mayo and esp don't like it when I'm not the one controlling how little goes into something. and raisins and I pictured a pineapple ring on a chicken breast, until I spoke the words when ordering it. Then I said What in the heck was I thinking? It said chicken salad with pineapple and celery one meal or one day won't totally ruin my efforts. But in my mind I'm fearing that exact thing.

Maryann - we're both back on track on Sunday with no head-bashing.

AzTricia - Good words on pizza - I LOVE it and I can count the Trader Joe's one I especially like ... I look forward to it and savor it. I wish I could hide the donuts but they're brought in to work! Typically they don't bother me, but every now and then... Good idea on the jeans ARC. I'd forgotten I had an old Gap pair that I used to feel sexy in.

Now here's hoping that the excess calories today will just kick my metabolism up a bit wishful thinking.