View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #89
MarylandMom

S/C/G: 240.8/155.2/155

Height: 5'3"

Default A few more questions

Thank you Lisa for all your great advice! I have been addicted to reading all the threads on alternative products, trying to get ready to start this new way of eating! Here are a few more questions I have though.

1. I understand that some bars are "restricted" and some are not. In the first 2-3 weeks, is it true that we are not to consume any restricted products? Are there any bars in particular that you guys like that are non-restricted and can be consumed from Day 1 on the plan?

2. Things like the Protidiet chicken noodle soup and tomato soups can be eaten at lunch time to replace a protein packet, correct?

3. Do you know if GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe have the high-quality Omega 3's that I have read about?

4. In regards to the supplements, I am going to be using all alternative products. Are the Centrum Multi-Vitamins for women ok to use? I noticed the phase 1 sheet says to take more than 1 a day. Is that just for the IP brand? Do you guys just take the recommended dosage on the alternative supplements that you buy? Do you take them at the same time of day as recommended on the IP Phase 1 sheet?

Thanks again for all your help!!!