View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 11:14 AM   #8
Jean

Good Morning! The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, (ssdd), and it was 18 degrees when I came downstairs this morning. Snow is predicted for tomorrow. "We" caught a baby possum in the live trap last night. Bob had gone back to the office and the poor thing was hanging by his teeth. I thought he was stuck because he'd opened his mouth too wide. When Bob tipped the cage he let go; he now has a new home out further in the country by a corn field and a creek. Bob said he (the possum) was happy. I have a load of laundry in the washer, have folded a load of towels, and spent time looking for whale program that is supposed to be on tv tomorrow. So far I haven't found anything related to whales.

"Gma" -- Thanks for the knitting lesson! I wish someone would offer knitting lessons, or better yet how to read a pattern and how to follow the directions. Years ago I signed up for crochet lessons and the lady was just plain nuts. She assumed we all knew the basics, which we didn't; it was a fiasco to say the least and most of us quit after the second meeting.

I need to get moving and unload the dishwasher. Enjoy your day and do something nice for yourself!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote