View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 10:55 AM   #27
Sum38
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 172/--/122

Height: 5'3" ...and my newly found half :)

I finally saw an ENT for my ear; it was not getting any better. He said I have had a chronic ear infection going on for months, no wonder that I have felt so lame. He cleaned it out, gave me some drops and lotion. I already feel better! And it has only been 2 days.

I was so tired all last week that all I could do was to sleep. My body was fighting hard trying to rid itself from the infection.

I resumed my gym yesterday and today I feel well enough to lift some weights, walk my pup and possibly swim (I don't put my head in the water, I am a TERRIBLE swimmer).

Weight is holding stead. 142.4 this morning. I am hoping now that my ear has been sorted out that I have energy to exercise again and start losing weight. As I mentioned earlier, diet alone for me won't do the trick. Maybe because I don't have "that" much to lose (even though I think 20 is a lot...). I like to burn 1000 cals per day doing various exercises and eating 1200-1800 per day. That mix seems to work for me the best. When I exercised 2h per day and I was dropping weight like a dream. I even had to increase my calories because it was coming off so fast. I want to get back to that zone. AND I WILL!! Summer is approaching fast and those size 6 shorts won't look good on me unless I drop the rest of the weight

How is everybody doing??? We are awfully quiet here.

149.8 ~ 10/17/13
142.0 ~ 01/28/14
132.0 ~
122.0 ~
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote