View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #11
carter
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/152/???

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imready85 View Post
I have tried to eat right since Tuesday and today I binged like crazy. I love food more than anything and try to lose weight everyday, but it gets the best of me. I cannot give up food. SOmeone please offer any suggestions. Thank you
I also love food, LOVE IT. But I did manage to work with my love of food and lose 120 pounds, and keep most of it off (I admit I am struggling with a partial regain now).

You do not have to give up food and you do not even have to give up enjoying what you eat. You will have to experiment a bit, though, to find an approach that works for you, an approach that you can stick to readily.

I don't know what you weigh or what you mean when you say "eat right". But it is possible that you are trying to do too much at one time, too much restriction, or telling yourself that you can never eat such-and-such again. Try making one good choice at a time. Stick to your plan right now, at your next eating opportunity, without thinking about tomorrow or the next day or the next day.

If you don't have a plan, if you don't understand what I mean by plan, let us know, and we can help you develop one.
Make the best choice I can make, with every choice. Remember that the temptation in front of me is not the last of its kind that I will ever see; say "I'll pass today." Say "no!" to my whiny inner five-year-old.
carter is offline   Reply With Quote