View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #7
Wannabeskinny

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imready85 View Post
I have tried to eat right since Tuesday and today I binged like crazy. I love food more than anything and try to lose weight everyday, but it gets the best of me. I cannot give up food. SOmeone please offer any suggestions. Thank you
Hello and welcome. I know it's difficult to feel so frustrated but can you tell us more about what you are eating, what you miss eating when you're dieting and what kind of activity level you are comfortable with?

It's terrifying when someone tells you you have to stop eating, I know. We build our lives comforting ourselves with food and then someone comes along and tells you to stop eating sugar, stop eating fat, stop eating processed food, stop eating grains, stop eating potatoes.... all the things that you want to continue eating. Some people do well for a long time eliminating these foods from their diets, but you don't really have to. You can learn some skills about how to eat, how to make a few changes that will benefit you and still feel like yourself.

Fat isn't a feeling

"Food is not the enemy. Hunger is a sign of life and vitality." - Caroline Haagen from The F- it Diet
Wannabeskinny is offline   Reply With Quote