View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #6
Jean

Good Morning! The sun is shining, a breeze is blowing, and it's a chilly 30 degrees this morning. It's supposed to be in the 30s all weekend. I need to do some serious work on the afghan and catch up on laundry today. Also need to call for a hair cut appointment.

"Gma" -- Do you knit the sweater sleeves separately and then sew them on to the body of the sweater? Guess I thought you would knit it all as one piece. Goes to show how much I know about knitting! It would be nice of the company would at least refund your shipping costs on the dress returns. How frustrating for you! A lot of local businesses have po boxes and if I need to mail something or get stamps I try to wait until after the rush. There is usually a line at the window and most of it is money orders going to Mexico. Guess we should be glad we get as much mail delivered correctly that we do. I have been getting unknown callers on my cell phone lately; maybe one every 3-4 days. I put our #s on the "do not call" list so just delete them. Hope Jack's soreness is better as he moves around today. Not getting a good nights rest is tough.

I need to get busy! You all have a fantastic Friday and enjoy your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote