View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 04:41 AM   #33
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I came here to start a journal so i don't see why not. If you invite others to join, the mods will be even more chuffed. I found it hard to know where to put mine so i put it in the vegetarian section. I am now in the food talk section because mostly my journal is about what i eat.

On the fibre counters page, some posters post all their meals. I like knowing what other people eat and i like sharing what i eat. Of course if i see people eating bad things whilst thinking they are good, i find it difficult to ignore. But if someone acknowledges it then i can cope. But that's my stuff i know.

You could just make this your journal right here, since you started this thread and its got your story here from the beginning. That's what' i'd suggest anyway. But of course its not up to me.

Congratulations for doing so well this last week. Stick to your plan and you should have no regrets.

Resolve is something that you work. When things are going well, you strengthen yourself and when things are tough, you dig your heals in and use the resolve and progress you've made to date to help stick to the path.

I am not much good when i fall off so i work hard to avoid it.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote