View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 02:37 AM   #5
Sassyblonde

S/C/G: 192/146/137

Height: 5'4"

I have been there. I have two kids in elementary school, work full time (60hrs) plus have a side business. I exercise every single day, today was extra hectic and I only got 20 minutes in. It's not about time. It's about priority. I say this in the most understanding way possible. I never thought I had time and yes I had to cut some things out like watching tv. I fit in exercise wherever I can whenever I can. I just know that no matter where I go tomorrow I will exercise. I've danced while getting ready for work, cooking dinner, doing dishes. In the car on a long trip...I googled car exercises and did those. It takes a huge shift in focus and as hard as it is to hear you choose how you spend your time. It's not easy and it's good advice to take it one day at a time. Just plan tomorrow. And I do not mean to be cruel but your friend's motivation cannot be your responsibility. You can be an encouragement but true motivation comes from within. You are working on your education for your mind and future so think of this as working on your body and health for your future...it's equally important and deserves the same attention. Good luck and take care of yourself

Sassyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote