Old 03-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #1  

Default Clinic change of ownership!

Well...I have been following Ideal Protein since 01/07/14 and have lost approximately 20 pounds. (This includes 10 days of a cruise vacation where I followed the IP diet 0%).

My clinic has changed ownership / hands and all I do there is purchase my vitamins and food..no weighing, measuring nor coaching. All my info is coming from this board.

I get weighed in at WW without advertising that I am following IP.

I am looking for thoughts if you all think if I can continue to be successful? Your posts are my motivation and I applause you all for your successes!
Thanks in advance!
Vivig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:17 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2

Of course you can continue to be successful! I think weighing in with WW will keep you accountable. You could even take it another step further and use alternatives to save yourself some $. Do the WW leaders ever ask for your food journal? I bet they are impressed with your losses - I never lost as much weight as I have on IP!
stephascope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #3  
4/13-12/13 80lbs Loss

S/C/G: 256/176/120

Height: 5'0"

My IP clinic just cancelled their contract and switched to using items off of Nashua Nutrition but charging a premium for them. They ran off their best coaches by reprimanding them when they didn't sell enough food. My new coach was awful so I left the clinic. I used a mix of alternatives and IP brand food for first 7 months that I was on IP and I lost almost 80lbs. I'm on a break from IP until next week, just waiting for the okay from my surgeon that I'm cleared to go back on it.

Just keep focused on the end result and you can do this!

Last edited by nalaroo; 03-20-2014 at 09:33 AM.
nalaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivig View Post
Well...I have been following Ideal Protein since 01/07/14 and have lost approximately 20 pounds. (This includes 10 days of a cruise vacation where I followed the IP diet 0%).

My clinic has changed ownership / hands and all I do there is purchase my vitamins and food..no weighing, measuring nor coaching. All my info is coming from this board.

I get weighed in at WW without advertising that I am following IP.

I am looking for thoughts if you all think if I can continue to be successful? Your posts are my motivation and I applause you all for your successes!
Thanks in advance!
I am a former WW member, in fact a lifetime member. No one looks at your menus. You could follow the IP protocol, and count points for it, and I bet you will be quite successful. If you get a good leader the meetings can be quite fun a motivational.
drd1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #5  

Thank you all for your input!

As mentioned I will continue for the time being of ordering the IP items and reading all the informative posts here. (May switch to alternatives at some point since I do not have any loyalty towards the new owners.). Neither officially have a medical connection.

I have been a long time WW member however never as successful as I have been on the IP diet. Historically, they usually do not check my menus.

I have two main goals that I am working towards..a Family wedding in May and then my 50th in August!

I am confident that if I ever have a question that someone from this wonderful community will have the answer for me.
Vivig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 193/173/150

Height: 5'4"

I am planning on switching to weight watchers as a maintenance program when I have met my goal to keep myself in line!
vtcowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote