Welcome to Riestrella's Bikini Ready Challenge 2014!! It's our 3rd Year!
Hey you. Yeah, YOU! You’re awesome. I know, I know, I’m too kind. But check this out. You’re BEAUTIFUL too. Wait, whuu? You don’t think you are? THEN YOU ARE WRONG. Go listen to some Yonce and dance in the mirror like it’s 1999 and believe you are delicious! Otherwise we’re gonna have a problem here.
But, I know…sometimes when you’re a bit overweight you can feel a little pudgy and a bit like a sad panda. ESPECIALLY when the hot season is almost upon us (anyone else feel like saying “summer is coming” instead of “winter”?!) Not to worry though! You can do something about it! Amazing right? You have the ability to change your future and morph yourself into a delicious candy panda. Alright!
To help you along the way to bikini beautiful GLORY is another of my spreadsheet challenges! I started the amazing pyramid challenge (which you should join hint hint nudge nudge) because I didn’t want to just focus on numbers, HOWEVER a lot of people have expressed that they were looking forward to another Bikini challenge so I figured, why not? So here it is!
Let's Keep This Simple! Please Read These Rules!
• You can join this challenge at any time!! Really really!
• ~~>Click Here to view the Spreadsheet!<~~
• Enter your Username, Starting Weight (at the weight you are at NOW) and scroll to the right and enter your Goal Weight.
• LEAVE THE LBS TO LOSE, LBS LOST AND % OF WEIGHT LOSS COLUMNS ALONE! I WILL DEAL WITH THOSE!!
• Week by week enter your weight on any day you want Monday - Sunday.
• Check back in to the thread and I'll publish a weekly chart to show who's dominating over us all.
• If you want to take a break from weighing in then right click the cell for that week and select "Insert Note" (definitely not a "comment" because these won't move with your username if new members join the spreadsheet!) and add your reason for not weighing in.
• If you don't weigh in for more than 2 weeks without a noted reason you will be moved to Standby. Come to the thread and opt back in if you want to re-enter the challenge.
That's it!* Don't worry you sexy chocolate kitten, you don't have to be LITERALLY bikini ready by the summer, but this challenge is here for you to achieve results!! Enter your starting weights now and the challenge will begin on March 31st and will take us right into the first week of July.
• Can I change my Goal Weight once the challenge has begun?
~ Yes! Just change the number in the Goal Weight column and the lbs to lose and lbs to go columns will sort themselves out. So no need to fiddle around with anything else BUT the Goal Weight value.
• There's a - mark in my cell for a week, but I know what I weighed! Can I change it?
~ Yes! The more information you can put in the better.