Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:32 PM   #147
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/216.4/135

Height: 5'2'

carabelle11, sluggo88 & TamTam Look forward to getting to know y'all.

Lilliann I am so sorry your family don't understand and aren't supportive. People who haven't had weight problems just don't understand. I know you want to get the weight off but please don't go too low on the calories. I talked to my doctor about why they say not to eat less than 1200 calories and he told me that if you go too low that you set yourself up to fail because you won't be satisfied. He said eventually you will get really hungry and end up with a binge. You don't have to eat 1200 calories on days you are not hungry and don't want it, but he suggested not making a habit of it. When I did Richard Simmons years ago, I believe he had a quick start where we ate 1000 calories a day for a week and then moved on to 1200 calories a day. However, after saying all that... YOU DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU and what you can live with. My doctor told me years ago that was the key to losing weight and keeping it off successfully. And like everyone says WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. So you go right ahead and vent whenever you need too. It is good for you to use us as an outlet to relieve some of the stress you are under. You can do this.

Steelslady I love the experience you had with the Puerto Rican guy. What a compliment that should make you feel like you are riding on a cloud. That is great. Don't you love people thinking you are younger. Had a lady at the beauty shop one day talking about me being a lot younger than her. When I told her that I was 70, she said "God has been good to you". She thought I was 60 or younger. Made me feel so good.

aleka DH has learned to eat a few more things since we married and I am working on adding some new foods once in a while. His Mother told me when he was little that she would cry because she would spend time cooking a nice meal for him and he wouldn't touch it. One can only try. However, I'm learning that there are some fiber foods like some beans which I plan to incorporate into his meals.

Pattience

This running my DGS around this week is wearing me out. I'm just not used to all of this running around all the time. I may not look 70, but I think I feel like this week. LOL

Today's totals Calories 1468 Fiber 38 g

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote