View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #171
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Happy Wednesday.

Rearranged schedule for spring break this week so today was not pizza day, yeah! Instead had chicken veggie soup and the total for today's calories is 1645 ++OP food. Walked pup and did DVD so ++OP exercise too. A good day. My bad shoulder is doing better with stretches and exercise and not causing pain. Though I had a bit of a reality check when I measured for an online clothing order and my size is not as reduced as I might hope...or I'm measuring wrong. Maybe I need to stick with local stuff I can try on...

nationalparker
I think I need to do the same with my closet and get rid of what still doesn't fit in the fall. There is also stuff I still have from living in the mid-west that will never work here in AZ that should go regardless. Kudos for resisting ice cream to deal with stress! I'm glad you are having a quiet evening, hope the bath allows you to rest well. Enjoy your Mexican night

CeeJay awesome for 4 OP days!

GosfordGirl/Cheryl Kudos for posting and acknowledging where you really are. I'm glad that CeeJay's track is helping you and you are getting back OP.

BillBlueEyes LOL about becoming a thermometer. I've been eating enough fish (mostly salmon) that I need to pay attention to that as well, thanks for the reminder. Chicken's are both almost gone and probably won't last past dh packing a lunch for tomorrow.

6crowsgold Writing letters is an awesome distraction from snacking! Great job with OP!

gardenerjoy Thanks for sharing how you are switching to weight loss mode as I am trying to learn how to deal with maintenance (when I ever make it there!) and your positive attitude and determination to do what is right is a great example.

onebyone Yikes for all the food pushers and stress! I hope you are able to "oh well" let it go and refocus to OP. Great choice to freeze the cookies!

flnu Oh my - granola is extremely calorie dense! Kudos for the choice to be back OP tomorrow. Hope you have a great trip.

shcirerf
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the pink book.

maryann Is Frozen out now? We have not seen it yet! Have fun. Awesome for 3 days OP and lost pounds!!