View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #170
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Evening, Coaches.

I tried to catch up but then got bogged down. My responses are out of date but heartfelt

Middle of work week means I need to economize my time and words to keep this family running. I promised DS we would watch Frozen again when it came out. So I will use the little popcorn I have left to make a movie treat . I will eat none.

Three days of OP. Salad, smopothie and logging. Weight is 3 pounds above ticker. It is moving in the right direction.

gardenerjoy: You are absolutely right about gratitude. It is the solutions to almost all my problems. It is the key to humilty as well. So I stop trying to play God and get on with the business of creating my life.

6crowsgold: I have found the my peace with food is directly relational to my peace in my life.

nationalparker: I appreciate the remarks remarks. The only thing I can really control is my attitude.

AZTricia Great solution - into action with a walk.

ladym0208: Great reminder to beware linking mysize to my self esteem. Insidious,

Lexxiss: Happy belated bday with no food attached

flnu: Yes. Black and White thinking error. I am always trying to label something wrong or right. Mostly it just "is."

Last edited by maryann : 03-19-2014 at 09:43 PM.