View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #9
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

According to calculator net. you can eat 2800 calories and not gain weight. If i were you, i would start by eating 2000 or something moderate like that and not something drastic like 1200.

You are sure to be hungry in no time on 1200.

Keep a food diary. Work on improving the foods you are eating so that you can eat more with fewer calories and higher nutrition.

Using my fitness pal, it shows you what your proteins, carbs and fats should be. As well as fibre. Ignore the sugars one.

Just don't' eat any rubbish. the less rubbish you eat, the more bulking foods you can eat like fruit vegies and legumes.

Keep your protein up.

I've come round to the idea of calorie cycling and there are calculators that work that for you. But, if you choose that option you probably have to spend a lot of time every day working out your calories whereas if you go for the same calories each day, you can rely more on the food diary and count calories less often. That said the apps sound quite good. Though don't ignore the macro nutrients protein carbs and fats.

Work with a dietician if you are struggling to work out a healthy eating plan.
Quit foods that you can't stop once starting e.g. desserts, and takeaways, chips. If you let them go out of your life, eating healthy foods becomes easier and more satisfying much more quickly.

You don't need to cook elaborate meals. But then you don't need to stick with skinless chicken breast and steamed broccoli either.

Don't be afraid of fat but make vegetables the centre of your diet.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote