Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #145
aleka

Lillianne, you are not alone. We are here for you, so vent all you want. Do what you need to do because you are the only one who knows what's best for you. You can do this.

Tam Tam, Is the pasta you're talking about called Smart Taste or something like that? We bought some at Walmart had it last week. It was really good. I don't like the taste of whole wheat pasta.

Carabelle, Your fiber count is great. I try to get at least 20g. Before WW had the points system, they had a Fat & Fiber plan and women had to have at least 20g. of fiber. As I get used to the fiber, I'll increase it.

Steelslady, loved your story about the Latin gentleman hitting on you. That must've made your day.

Pattience, I agree with you about fast food. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I also read labels when I grocery shop and try not to buy anything with high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated or hydrogenated oils.

Trish, my DH was picky when we first got married. The only vegetables he'd eat were corn, peas, & lima beans. Now he eats more.

Hope you all have enjoyed this last day of winter. It doesn't seem to have ended here....it's snowing right now.
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote