View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #2
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

The 10 Cup Drip Coffee Maker we ordered from Lehman’s® came today and it is quite nice looking in stainless. It will work great on a burner of our camp stove when we are cooking outside as well as on the stove inside the MH and on a grate over a campfire. I am sure the next pot of coffee that is made here today will be made in that pot. Will is anxious to try it out and get to know it. The Pitcher alone can be used to heat water for tea or cooking which will eliminate the need for a water kettle. Like I have said before it is fun finding just the right things to go in the MH. I think the next thing I will order, probably tomorrow, will be that Mandoline from Chefs® that is so much lighter and smaller than the one I currently have.

This afternoon I am going to have a good time looking through a new “special collectors edition of Taste of Home® magazine called Quick & Light, 133 recipes for a skinny new you!” Tomorrow I will be making the Herb Frittata for 5 P+ and Pineapple Upside Down Cake for 2 for 8P+.
There are many, many good sounding recipes in this magazine cook book. It says they are recipes to fix in 30 minutes or less, which is a definite plus.

If the weather continues to be so nice as it is today ~ next week we will bring the MH home and put the items we have to go in it so far put away in their proper places.

SUSAN Thank you for starting a new thread for us. Sounds like you have a busy lot of days ahead to enjoy. I am sure your friends will be so happy to have your visits to them. OH yes it is fun to outfit the MH. We want to watch how much weight to put in it to not overload it. If there is something we absolutely can't stand to part with we can store at our friends place in Texas. Things that we would probably have in our will to grant them anyway. But they are things we could use if we lived in our space they have for us on their property. Useful, needful items.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote