View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 06:01 PM   #69
Elladorine
❈ one w/ the wind & sky ❈

S/C/G: 360/210/150

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafadhali View Post
Elladorine, splurge and get a good jogging stroller. Safer for you and your little one. Don't be afraid to buy used either, the better brands are tough. My sister had a Jeep jogging stroller years ago. It was such junk!! I bought a BOB Revolution when my youngest (who is 2) was born knowing I wanted to eventually get back to running. I have literally put hundreds of miles on the BOB walking and now I'm jogging with it. It still functions like it's brand new. I know they're a little expensive, but I LOVE that stroller. I think good shoes and if you have a little one, a good stroller, are absolute must haves.
Thank you for the advice! I've actually been checking a local store every so often that sells used baby and children's items and I keep looking over their strollers. I don't remember the brand, but the last time they had one jogging stroller that seemed really solid, and they were asking $200 for it. I plan on doing more research before purchasing anything, but it's definitely an area we'd planned on splurging on before the baby even arrived. I'm not jogging with him just yet since I only go out when he can stay at home with the hubby, but when I eventually start I want to ensure we're being as safe as possible.

Visit Elladorine.com to see my 150 lb. progress photos & more!Facebook Twitter

★ Goal for 2013: Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby REACHED 12-11-13]
★ Goal for 2014: Get under 200 pounds once and for all!!! ★
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote