View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #47
Goddess In Training
Taking it all in...

S/C/G: check out the ticker ;)

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi Khuynh!

Sounds like your first week went really well, congrats! It's too bad you don't want to hop on a scale; it really is so satisfying and motivating seeing those numbers come down

I started at 267 in September. (I am 5'8") I dropped 33ish lbs really quickly and easily (well, 'easily' isn't accurate. I mean, I stuck to the plan and it worked). AFter I hit 35lbs, a stopped and carefully ate 'real food' again, from about December until yesterday.

I've started back up again (I still have a lot to lose), and am raring to go.

My hardest times are right when I get home from work - I want to stuff everything into my mouth; and weekends, when the family is used to grazing all day, and indulging in a 'treat' on Saturday night, while cuddling and watching movies. Evenings, I can get through, by having one of the Optifast chicken soups... but I am so so dreading this weekend. We seriously always order take-out (which is how I got to my size to begin with!)

Khuyn - do you have access to the chocolate shakes? They are freaking delicious. (though the strawberry ones are awesome too - they feel like 'dessert' to me - haha)