View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #151
Shad

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I swear I posted yesterday, but............ That which I thought I posted was from the day before, so I guess yesterday got away from me.

Not a lot to report. After Monday's short sleep, and Tuesday being a reasonable one, I sorted of faded Wednesday afternoon until I couldn't stop yawning over the computer. So I took myself off home, dithered about dinner or not and finally went to sleep on the couch and woke about 9.00pm, took myself off to bed to sleep until 5.30 this morning. So I reckon I am well and truly over the sleep lag now.
Work goes along its muddled way and we judder from crisis to crisis, but will no doubt get through it. For the life of me I can not understand why we use offshore consultants - just about everything needs to be done twice. Getting hold of them is a pain, and the language barrier is something else. Even when they speak English they either have thick accents or they use the wrong words and you waste time trying to work out what they are saying.
Enough. I've probably said too much already.

I'm off out to dinner with friends and the ex DH tonight. I will try to get personals in later in the day. But meantime, better go figure whats new to translate this morning.