View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #7
CooCooCaChoo
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi! Big hugs. Kudos to you for seeing your Dr. I haven't done so yet but am thinking about making an appt for a physical. I have been counting calories for 1 month as of today. I am slightly obsessed with it, but that's my personality. I am normally around 1200 calories, and lots of the wonderful women on here have suggested I eat a little more. Sometimes I get closer to 1400 but not often. Be true to yourself. Document what you eat. One tool that I have found to significiantly help me is a fitbit flex. I love it. I track my food, and it tracks how many calories I burn, my steps, mileage, water intake and my sleep. I of course enter the food I eat (and save it to my personal food library so its easy to find). I enter my water. The fit bit does the rest. I wear it 24/7 and if syncs to my phone so I can check throughout the day constantly where I am (did I say I was obsessed yet?). I haven't explored dining out unless its my weekly free meal. One meal per week, normally Friday or Saturday night, I have a free meal. I don't worry about how many calories it has, and I don't feel bad. I continue the rest of my week though on my plan. I don't have a ton of experience under my belt, but if you wanna chat I'm here. You can do this. Good luck!! XOXO

Last edited by CooCooCaChoo : 03-19-2014 at 02:04 PM.
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote