View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
CooCooCaChoo
Obsessed

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy8888 View Post
I don't know about the Tummy Tuck thing, but have you considered getting some shapewear? I think I have this (if not this exact one, something very similar):

http://www.target.com/p/suddenly-skinny-with-self-expressions-women-s-firm-control-tummy-toning-cami-assorted-colors/-/A-12912020?reco=Rec|pdp|12912020|ClickEV|item_page.v ertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickEV|item_page.vertical_1

It really does make you feel firmer while it's on, but it's not really uncomfortable. I usually tuck it into my pants or jeans to make sure it won't roll up. I definitely feel more confident when I'm wearing this!
I have not seen these tank tops at target, so Thank you! I wonder how the corset one feels on? I need all the support I can get. I am all belly..... I did try some shapewear once. I bought a fairly expensive pair of spanx, the one with the very high waist with the long shorts. Holy beejesus. It was like a 20 minute work out getting that horrendous thing on!! I was sweating and breathing hard. Once I got it on, I held my bladder all day and swore I would never wear that thing again!! That's why I want something that just goes around the waist. Anything with pants is not for me! I like this idea, both the tank tops and the corset. Thanks!!

Last edited by CooCooCaChoo : 03-19-2014 at 12:39 PM.
CooCooCaChoo is offline   Reply With Quote