View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #167
flnu

S/C/G: 194 / ticker / - 5 lbs

Height: 5'7"

Hello to all,
Terrible day today. First, I had fruit, non-fat plain yogurt, and a half cup of homemade granola this morning. Delicious, right? I put the granola into MFP and discover that it has 505 calories. Then, I worked through lunch. The cafeteria closes at 1:00 and the only other source of food is the 7-11. I had a bag of squid-flavored potato chips and something called a salabao which kind of a bun thing with black mushrooms and pork. You’ll recall I live in Laos if you are wondering why you’ve never found the squid aisle in your 7-11. Then, I planned to have a Caesar salad for dinner and I ordered pizza for the girls. (Foreshadowing) I ate my lovely salad and then proceeded to eat four pieces of pepperoni pizza. For the record, I did read my card first but decided to eat it anyway, and I was glad. Beck always talks about how bummed you’ll be after you give into a craving but I am still feeling glad and full. Not even a tennis lesson on a too-full stomach was enough to move me to regret. Maybe I’ll regret it tomorrow. I will definitely be back on track tomorrow, although I have to travel (by plane) for work, which throws everything off. Meh.

Ceejay: Thanks for the heads up on the app. I will check it out.

Tricia: I’ve been googling about T-Tapp. There is a lot of wild stuff. I think I want to try Hit the Floor but it’s expensive.

FutureFitChick and BethFromDayton: I hope all is well.

Last edited by flnu : 03-19-2014 at 12:55 PM.