View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #43
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hello! I am sorry it's been so long since I've said hey here

to the new chicks!! Yes this is a great supportive place

I am just disgusted with myself that I am so weak-willed to not be able to stick to normal calories or eating. Really bad, sigh.

Fi I was boiling with anger also about the c**kies story! sorry about the flu and hope it is gone. I have to say I have never had a problem getting enough calories INTO me but as that can be a problem also I hope your stomach probs stop. Can you describe what your leg exercises were/are?

Kathleen, here is some

Ohio, yay to you for managing to go back to school and getting some good grades!

Earthling, I LOVE your faith that 'with downs comes ups', that give me hope.

Chelsea, I am sorry that you are struggling...we think we'll be OK when things are going smoothly and the sun is out, and when it doesn't happen, it is rotten isn't it.

irisV62 WOW congrats on losing over 60 lbs!! I hope you can adjust to deservedly feeling a heck of alot smaller

Hi idgie_marie I wish I had specific tips/advice for your question on how to stay on track on the weekends, I do awful all the time lately so I'm no help. My only saving from fast food is that there is one fast food place 5 miles from our home, lol and I am too lazy to go out for that.

Hi Desper8, I guess we have all had awful binges when we are not hungry yet we stuff anyway. There are specifics in our psyche that are making us do that and somehow we have to try to find why we need to 'fill' an empty that is not even there sometimes .

justagirl, that is so very tragic that your dad had that incident when you were so young and it has affected you ever since.

I have been sleeping SO much lately, I just don't care. I don't see any reason to get out of bed, on my days off. I mean, I do the basics..dishes, vacuum, take care of the dog, maybe work out..then back to bed I love summer so much, with my great summer job, my motorcycle, just enjoying the beautiful Vermont countryside, yet right now that seems so far away as to be impossible.

Also HATING my current winter job boss, that he takes tip money from the jar, the cheap b@stard!! and makes horrible and mean comments about "fat" customers. His wife does, also. I am so self conscious to try to eat in front of them, I have a 7 hour shift and come on, doesn't a person get hungry in 7 hours?? and I bring my yogurt from home and stand n teh corner to try to eat/slurp it down in less than 2 minutes but then a customer comes in and I have to put it down to wait on them, while the boss just watches me. I HAVE brought it up, that I want 5 minutes away from people to eat, and he is just an a-hole, 'oh, Holly needs time to EAT, well I guess we can change things around so Holly can EAT something' .

OK work rant over

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote