View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 06:43 AM   #30
LittleMissNiki

S/C/G: 138.6/122.4/120

Height: 5ft 5"

thanks valkyrie1 lol iv just learnt to ignore his silly comments now and just find myself something to do as a distraction whereas as b4 i would just raid the cupboards!i know deep down he does care for me-i think he thinks im punishing myself for eating healthy-he dont understand that it benefits me and i enjoy healthy food and i dont need to eat junk that is nice at the time but not with the aftermath of weight gain,guilt,high blood sugas etc...im sure it will all work out!

mainecyn once again by sharing ur experiences u hage helped me to turn on a lightbulb in my head and i really appreciate that!thanks ever so much and pleas do believe that ur r an amazing person and ur husband loves u no matter if ur thin,short,fat tall whatever and u should try loving urself the way he loves u :-)
u said u like to have fruit-have u ever tried eating frozen fruit?my trick is i hage either a weighed out portion of grapes or strawberries from the freezer-they take longer to eat so more satisfying and u dont eat as much!

hope u have a brilliant day!and believe in urselves!i believe in u!:-)
LittleMissNiki is offline   Reply With Quote