View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 01:18 AM   #2
RareandUnknown931319

S/C/G: 223/195/140

Height: 5'4

I understand, first though let me give you a hug for signing up! Your on your way to physical fitness and well being! When you need to count calories, you could go to calorie counter or my fitness pal. I like the calorie counter better. It keeps track of how much calories your eating from each food, and if you exercise, they give you more leadway to eat more! How cool is that? And they show you how much weight you can lose and by how much if your looking for something like that. Like if you eat only 1000 calories a day, you could lose 1 pound a week, but it's just an example. Make a cheat day twice a week to indulge on your favorite treats a little. But don't go overboard! Try walking for at least 20 minutes a day, or 30 which would be better. Avoid sugary junkfood, pastas, bread, and oils! Those things are bad for your body. You need to clean out your body for now before you even think about eating a piece of candy. Eat lots of vegetables also, they fill you up, salad, you can add grilled chicken, slivered almonds, cheese, whatever you want, as long as it's not too much. And drink plenty pf water. Do all this for at least two weeks, and i promise, you will lose at least five pounds. If you have any questions for me, please just ask.
RareandUnknown931319 is offline   Reply With Quote