Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 11:04 PM   #89
love2b150
love to be a lower weight

S/C/G: HW 220/SW 197.2/ticker/GW 132

Height: 5'3

Carol Sue I have been irregular all of my life. Just started low carbing this year faithfully. I was gonna get on the elliptical today and decided I would just go with what I like and got on the treadmill. If we go to the gym tomorrow I may give it a shot though When I first made the oopsie bread I didn't like it but the more I eat it the more I like it. I ate eggs, cheese and ham this morning on it. Had one with s/f jam and spray ICBINB and then two with a cheeseburger this evening. Really good

Trish thanks for the list I eat everything on it except mushrooms Gonna try the cinnamon on my oopsie bread in the morning and some eggs. I'd like to know what kind of soup they are talking about.

Take it 1 day, 1 sec, 1 min, 1 thought, 1 breath at a time. Learn from yesterday, don't think about tomorrow, just do the best you can today//I'm not where I want to be, but I am sure not where I used to be!//Don't let a bad meal turn into a bad day, a bad day turn into a bad week, a bad week turn into giving up, As long as you get back on track