View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 06:19 PM   #157
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Happy Tuesday coaches!

Diet power has dropped my calories to 1800 since I have not lost anything AGIAN this week. That is the lowest it has been since I reset the program and goals. I will stick too it, but am frustrated that my scale is not reflecting the diligence I feel I've put into health activities. Hungry, but OP for food and exercise. Took Teddy to the park after breakfast and walked around the block after lunch, plan to go at least one more time. Making two rotisserie chickens for the week and part will be today's dinner. I am very ready for the consistent downward trend I had last month to re-appear!!!

onebyone Sorry for your drat day yesterday, but kudos for posting, tracking, and planning to restart! Awesome your fitbit is helping. Hope you find a balance between everyone's demands on your time and your own needs.

ladym0208 Whoohoo for such a good day!

BillBlueEyes I love the Hubble pictures! Hurray for no snow/ice which makes it easier to have the brisk in the walk rather than only the wind. My scale is ignoring all my wishes, hope yours is being more cooperative!

Lexxiss/Debbie Kudos for working to get back to routine. Awesome for your great resistance muscle turning down seconds.

flnu Kudos for elliptical work! Walking extra is "giving in" because I don't want to set myself up to need extra exercise to maintain a healthy weight. I don't enjoy exercise and do not want to be someone who has to spend hours every day in a gym. I'd rather lower my calories and keep a moderate level of exercise (walk dog + dvd). Long term it is just that my time is more valuable to me. But yesterday, I was at the YMCA anyway for the boys swim team...so I walked the treadmill instead of running errands.

gardenerjoy Hurray for your experiment leading to better sleep.

6crowsgold Hang in there!!!