View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #26
LovesToTravel
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 153/135/---

Height: 5'3"

Sum: So sorry to hear about your furbaby's soreness, hope she's feeling better, it sucks when dogs get old. And I'm sure you'll get those extra pounds off soon, you can do it!

Tilly: I can't wait until it officially warms up for outdoor activities too. Sounds like you're getting a lot of hiking in regardless though, that's great!

crazygurl:
Good luck getting things back on track!

So after all that moaning I did about not losing any weight, I took a break from exercising last night and this morning the scale said I dropped two pounds. Lesson learned, shut my mouth and just keep at it.

This was really good timing because I had my annual physical exam today and every year my doctor gives me a hard time about being in the overweight BMI category. The scale at the office weighs me a bit heavier than my home scale so I was resigned to still being logged "overweight". BUT! With the whoosh, I weighed in at the office as 138.6 this morning. Of course, this time my doctor didn't say anything so I just gave myself a really big pat on the back.

I have my 31st birthday in June with a hiking trip and also a destination wedding that I would LOVE to wear a sleeveless dress to with confidence. Last June when I turned 30 I felt awful. This June my goal is to feel like a million bucks!

Goal Weight: Wherever healthy eating habits and exercise take me!

Last edited by LovesToTravel : 03-18-2014 at 03:50 PM.
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote