View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #29
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It is a clear but miserable day here in the ♥-Land with the wind blowing 24 -38 MPH and the humidity up to 61. Sitting here in my office I can hear the wind outside blowing around the house.

I ordered a neat sounding bath rug to put in the MH. It is said to be “incredibly soft and is made of comfy cushion microfiber that absorbs and dries fast.” Hopefully it will work out in the space in which it will be used for drying fast will be a great feature. It is fun finding items that will work great in the MH. I have a Mandoline in a case that is rather large for which I found a replacement in the Chefs® Catalogue. The one I want to order is 13” L (including the handle) x 4¼” w x 1¼” H and under $25. There is no need to change blades and adjusts to 1mm, 2mm or 3mm. The one I have currently will surely sell at a garage sale for it is a good one and cost a lot more than what the small one is going to cost.

We have been out and about and stopped at our favorite shop that has installed some stuff on the Jeep for us. They are going to install a locking rack to keep our high lift jack on the back bumper and a tow bar so we can hook it up to the motor home. Everything we have had them do to it has been great work so they can do this also. Their welder does a great bead. The two bar can be hooked up to existing holes in the front bumper.

JEAN We get A & W diet root beer and like it the best for we have tried other brands and keep coming back to A & W. There is an A & W drive in food place in a distant town we go through when we go after jerky that we always stop at and have a great cold mug of it. I have two of those tiny mugs from a place years back that are now a collectors item.

DONNA FAYE Sorry that your necklaces didn't come up to your expectations. Hopefully you will find the jewelry that will go with your outfits before departure time. When I wanted to order some stainless tumblers I ordered ones that would hold 16 ounces. Evidently they were out of the and they substituted 14 ounce ones. I am now looking elsewhere for 16 ounce ones and think I have found a source and they come with lids. I like the small ones and they will certainly be used for juice, water or milk but we wanted larger ones for iced tea, sodas and such so I didn't return the 14 ounce ones. With all the pretty baubles out now I do hope you find something that goes with your outfits.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote