View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #160
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies. I'm still trying to recuperate from the weekend. We smoked sausage and Tasso all day Saturday and all day Sunday with company and cooking supper both nights for our company. Basically they spent the weekend at our house. But we had a really good time. Saturday morning I went to best buy and bought a new iPad air. It was between a lap top or iPad. Our sons gave me gift cards to get whatever I wanted. At that time I was still undecided. I also bought the wireless printer/ copy machine /scanner.
Once again I'm packing for the weekend. We are renting a cabin in a state park a couple hours from home for our. 30th wedding anniversary. Dh's ring came back from the jewelry store. I'm getting very excited.
Our sons went to Alabama for 3 or 4 days to work. It very strange having them both gone at the same time.

Mary I bought the 1-1-1- book. I've been reading it trying to understand it. A few things are questionable like can I have sugar substitutes like stevia and am I allowed diet coke?
Tam maybe you could help me also understand this diet.

Gotta go do laundry. Be back later.
Hugs
Cajun