Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #125
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/212.8/135

Height: 5'2'

Lilliann Sure hope your sciatica is better this morning. I know how that feels and is the main reason that I do the recumbent bike even on the days when I really don't want to. I have one of those heated, vibrating things you put in a chair and I attached it to the seat of my bike and I use it when I ride. It is amazing how the combination of the heat,vibration and riding the bike keeps my back from hurting so bad. I really do empathize with you as a caretaker. I was a caregiver for my 1st hubby who was a paraplegic, my 2nd hubby and his mother and then helped my Daddy with my mama when she had cancer. After they all passed away, I was a caregiver professionally. I sit and think back to all those I've cared for and wonder how I did it, but you do what you have to do. Like Steelslady said, it has made me realize that I have to take care of myself. I saw them go through so many things that I DO NOT want to go through. Even the diabetes can be corrected and the complications from it avoided if I take care of me correctly. You deserve to live a happy and healthy life and you can. BTW My chiropractor who diagnosed me with sciatica told me that when I lost some of my stomach that my back would feel better. So let's keep working at this weight loss together. We can and will do it because we CHOOSE to do it.

I have had to go back and read this morning. Such a busy day I haven't time to respond to things I want to. I promise when I get back home this evening that I will make a real attempt to do so.

I will report that the fbs (fasting blood sugar) is back in the 160s this morning... barely but there. And I seem to be going down .2 lbs at a time right now which I don't mind because I went so long with out any weight loss at all. So any movement down is a blessing. It means something is working.

Have to get everyone moving to get DGS to work and do some running while he's at work.

I will return later to do indies.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote