Thread: March Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 07:20 PM   #84
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/221/135

Height: 5'2'

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I'm not sure I've welcomed our Newbies. We are glad you have decided to join us and look forward to getting to know you.

Sorry I haven't been checking in. DGS is here for during the college spring break and we have to take him to work, and church functions this weekend. So we are all busy until he goes back to school Monday.

My weight is back down below 230 yesterday and today, but my fbs was up to 173 this morning. I'm still counting calories and fiber, but I decided today that I need to keep my fiber between 25 and 35 g. I don't think I need to try to go higher. If I do go higher or lower some days, I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. I think the best thing I need to do is to keep the calories in place.

I love the Ezekiel bread and would love to buy it, but I can't afford it as it is very expensive here. Can't remember but I think the last time i checked it was around $6 a loaf. They even make an Ezekiel hamburger buns.

Carol Sue I was hoping the oats with the eggs would work because I thought about trying it too. Sorry it didn't work.

Rennie I wouldn't worry too much about small fluctuations of the scales as that can just be a temporary water gain or maybe you haven't potty yet or enough before you weigh. I keep a chart/graft of my weight daily and I've learned that my weight just does that and then all of a sudden I will go down and continue going down for a while.

Well, I'm tired and can't think right now so I need to go take a nap.

Catch y'all later. I will come back and check in more often. It is good for us to check in because I know it really helps me.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!