View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 06:04 PM   #26
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN MARCH MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Today is another beautiful day. Makes me want to plant a garden but we won’t do that this year for we have other things planned. I will miss not having a garden. We may have some apples get ripe before we hit the road though.

We did get some sugar free root beer and sugar free/fat free ice cream to make some floats this evening which will be tasty. Both Will and I showed a pound down this morning at our weigh in so we are going in the right direction once again and more attention paid to what we put in our mouths.

DONNA FAYE Too bad you can't get your head underwater for you are missing so much by not snorkeling. But I imagine you find other things that you will enjoy while Jack is out having fun in the sun snorkeling. BTW they do make excellent ear plugs for divers. Training for scuba diving when I was young was done in a swimming pool. I am not sure how it is done now days.

JEAN Not a good thing to come home from Hawaii to such lousy weather is it. Vacations of that sort always seem to pass too quickly for me and I imagine it is that way for you also. Since we are planning on leaving in August sometime I am starting my walking program in earnest for there are places I want to get to that will take some walking and a bit of climbing. Those months till then should be enough to get me into good enough shape to do what we want to do while “out there.”

In fact when after I post this I am going to do some walking before starting dinner this day. I will carry some of my Heavy Hands and do some arm exercises as I walk.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote