Old 03-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #1  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Default MRC March 2014

Well finally it's march so I'm looking forward to spring if it every gets here.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:15 AM   #2  

Hello Everyone...

Well, here is another month. I want to wish y'all a great weight loss month and remember, think thin.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Shorts, tank tops, skirts and bathing suits are on the way....time to focus for me and not lose steam. Not to mention, my crossfit coach makes us run miles and miles and miles a week in the heat....much easier -20lbs! Happy March, all!
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Happy March ladies! Hope everyone is keeping warm and staying on plan. I've been really hungry today but finally busted that darn plateau!!!
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Hello everyone! It is a beautiful spring day here in the Fl panhandle. This day 23 for me and I am doing great.
Wishing everyone great success this week.
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #6  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Woot woot bombshellinprogress!!!

Geo56, way to work the program!

I posted on here yesterday but it didn't post for some reason. I lost three pounds last week. I'm happy since I had the Gatorade and chicken noodle soup while recovering from a horrible flu. I also took the week off of exercise to see if it would help my back. I am back to my Jillian Michaels program tomorrow. I am making my lunches for the next few days and fixing my dinner - turkey burger (without the bun).

I hit my first -25 pounds goal so I treated myself to a pedicure yesterday! I am now classified as obese and not morbidly obese. Next - overweight! Sounds odd to be celebrating being obese, but it is progress!

hatethesweatpants - thanks for all of the encouragement!

Skelley331 - glad to hear the progress continues!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to another great week. We can do this!!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #7  
Sherry, Senior Member

tomorrow starts my new week, my days run Monday-sunday! I weigh in on Saturday this week. Had a great day today, stripped wallpaper border and getting ready to paint tomorrow, we are getting a lot of snow right now so I thought since I was going to be stuck in I would do something productive.

Patzi: yes we all need to think thin
bombshellinprogress: Woot Woot, glad you broke the plateau, I knew you could do it
geo56: Glad you are having great success way to go!
selway: congrats! And I love my pedicures!!!

Here is to another great month!!
Old 03-02-2014, 09:33 PM   #8  

Thank you all so much for the support!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Wow! Sounds like everyone is completely owning this month already! Way to go and keep it up!!!
I'm on the devil of the yellow menu, but having the flu (or the plague, which is how I feel!) makes the restrictions tolerable Silver linings, right?
I'm hoping that my weigh-in tomorrow will show some loss, even though I've not been able to eat everything that was allowed. I hope it didn't send me into starvation mode or anything. Fingers crossed!
Mom's been doing SUPER well, and is enjoying things so far. I'm sure she'll see awesome results tomorrow at her weigh-in, too. I'm more excited for her than I am for myself!

Keep up the GREAT work, everyone!!!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #10  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

AshleyRae - LOL on the plague comment and way to go thinking that the plague is a silver lining!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #11  

Last week when I went into the center, I discussed always being hungry with one of the counselors. Her theory was that my body was just gonna have to adjust because I was one that was used to eating every few hours (which is what I've always been taught in the past). She looked over my menu and said that everything looked great and I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Has anyone else had this experience or heard of anyone getting snacks (such as a few nuts or something). I don't feel like I'm gonna stick with this if I'm always hungry!!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombshellinprogress View Post
Last week when I went into the center, I discussed always being hungry with one of the counselors. Her theory was that my body was just gonna have to adjust because I was one that was used to eating every few hours (which is what I've always been taught in the past). She looked over my menu and said that everything looked great and I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Has anyone else had this experience or heard of anyone getting snacks (such as a few nuts or something). I don't feel like I'm gonna stick with this if I'm always hungry!!!!
It DID take a while for my body to adjust - but it does. It's a painful process and no, there are no snacks besides HNS. If you really don't think you can stick with it, you might try asking for a different menu - MetaBalance (I switched to this after I stopped losing on MetaSlim (which wasn't enough calories for my activity level) or MetaProtein (which is what I'm on now). Also, make sure you're getting your water.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #13  
Sherry, Senior Member

Well I'm not sure what's happening with me either! Last Friday I weighed in and was down 2.5 lbs, started the green menu last Thursday and this morning on my scales I was up 3.4lbs and usually the center scales are another lb higher than mine! I don't weigh in until this Saturday so I hope my body straightens out!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #14  

Hmmm....I've never gained just have gotten stuck for like a week. I'll be curious to see what happens when you weigh in.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethesweatpants View Post
It DID take a while for my body to adjust - but it does. It's a painful process and no, there are no snacks besides HNS. If you really don't think you can stick with it, you might try asking for a different menu - MetaBalance (I switched to this after I stopped losing on MetaSlim (which wasn't enough calories for my activity level) or MetaProtein (which is what I'm on now). Also, make sure you're getting your water.
How long were you on MetaSlim?