Old 03-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #111
Steelslady
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 309.4/278/208 1/20/14

Height: 5' 9"

Sunday's menu-

breakfast/lunch-

ham and cheese omelet
2 HF English mufffins, two halves with butter, two with low cal chunky PB and Polaner preserves- 22 grams

total for b/l- 22 grams

dinner-

Apricot chicken made with Polaner preserves- 16 grams
Israeli couscous with roasted veggies- 4 grams, maybe more, not sure- had lots of veggies in it (summer squash, zucchini, eggplant, yellow cherry tomatoes, asparagus, red pepper)

total for dinner- 20 grams, maybe more, not sure......

total for the day- 42 grams

Today's menu- Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everyone!

Breakfast/lunch-

two turkey wraps with lettuce- 12 grams
two servings of Bachman's Whole Grain tortilla chips- 6 grams
glass of milk

total for breakfast/lunch- 18 grams

Dinner-

corned beef with lotsa mustard and a little bit of ketchup
1/2 cup each of sweet and white potatoes 5.5 grams
3/4 medium carrot 1 gram
1/4 cup green beans 1.4 grams
2 cups cabbage with butter and a dash of salt and pepper 5.6 grams
2 and a half slices of Irish soda bread, I think- everytime I would butter mine, darling youngest daughter would grab it after I took a bite and eat the rest of it!- 3.6 grams
small McDonald's Shamrock shake- only drank 3/4 of it, while everyone else polished off their large shakes.

total for dinner- 17.1 grams

total for the day- 35.1 grams

not sure about the fiber counts of all. Will try to edit and update later. Just figured I would get my menu up. I'll probably gain some water weight from the corned beef (sodium), but this Irish girl don't care, she's enjoying her corned beef tonight. It'll whoosh off eventually.

I haven't had my annual Shamrock shake from Mickey D's. I never eat there, but I do love those things. Sister has been trying to get me to have one for two weeks now, told her I would wait until tonight, make it my treat. Knowing our luck, we'll forget about it on the way home- got to do some shopping in a few minutes. Either that, or the machine won't be running, then she'll really be mad at me.

The Wendie Plan in Calories:
http://hermitislandlover.blogspot.com/

One for each ten pounds lost-

Last edited by Steelslady : 03-18-2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: added in fiber counts to my dinner
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote