Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #15
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
I love the idea of the very dark green cards - how funny!

Hugs to you thinking of your mother. It is so hard the first year when each special day is the 1st time without a loved one. Sometimes it was so hard because my mind slipped and I forgot I did not have her and almost picked up the telephone to call her. Those hurt. Know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you and others for your kind thoughts. St. Patty's day was all hers...the family is predominately Italian...so she took a lot of razzing!! St. Patty's day was her day to invoke the leprechauns and magic spells.....and wish Rainbows of Happiness on us all in spite of the teasing she took.
The rainbow snapshot is a real photo I took overlooking the Salt lake City valley years ago...and I have always used it with my sinature in March when ever I can. My mother would have liked this year's card design...and I felt her approval...and the influence of that leprechaun she said was always hanging around when I made the cards!! The inside had the Irish Blessing... which of course she had a zillion copies of all over the house...and we had the verse printed on her memorial mass cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image.jpg (19.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by 65X65 : 03-17-2014 at 01:30 PM.