View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 01:40 PM   #308
Syckgirlsfv
Walkers in the barn!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/150

Height: 5'8

morning everyone! I'm off today since I worked yesterday at our carnival...the beach was GORGEOUS! We were at Santa Monica pier, and we continue to have amazing weather. BUT! This morning at around 6:30 we were awoken by an earthquake...shook us right awake! I hear it was about a 4.7. Our house is sturdy, so nothing fell or broke, but the cats were not happy

Yesterday was not a great eating day...had eggs/potatoes/bacon for breakfast before leaving for the beach. Then had taco bell chicken burrito for lunch (one of the places on the pier, made kosher for our event. Only had chicken and rice inside!), and when finished met DH at the restaurant on the end of the pier where he was having cocktails. Needless to say, a shot of Jack and 2 shots of rum later we finally came home. THEN. 2 shots of rum and a shot of makers mark! ARGH! LOL I haven't had hard liquor in months, with the exception of a few weeks ago when I had a couple shots of vodka one sunday. Oh well...this only happens now a time or two every 4 months or so, so I won't get to weird about it. Going to the gym later today to run it off! Didn't really eat again, either...just a little bit of the meat out of a fried chicken breast and some ice cream.

I'm going to go make homemade waffles right now with low carb mix. Catch you ladies (and Larry and Ian) later! 75 degrees and sunny today also going to do a bike ride later!

Officially out of the 160s! May 2013 - and back in as of July 2013...and back out as of May 2014! Need to make it to the 140's! NO MORE BOUNCING!!!

Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote