View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 12:36 PM   #36
MarliQQ
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies.

SNOW!!!!!!!
Just had to get that out of the way . Those green baby buds I saw growing in my backyard must be shocked!
Anywho, I have been comfortably sitting for a few days at a new low, but I can't bring myself to be happy about it. This is what I get for setting my expectations too high . I know I should just be grateful for the body changes I feel everyday! I'm about to TMI right now--but I find myself running my hands over parts of my body frequently, like my shoulders, waist, stomach, thighs. For some reason I can't really see the changes in the mirror--and trust me I am always doing the shirt lift/belly check when I come across any mirror in my house--but I can feel them?? I know...strange.

SeeMyFeet That weight loss was not intentional--trust me! Life happens....
Congrats on the ticker weight goal!

Olivia7906 I always suspect that my weight stalls occur due to strength training. I am ending a workout program soon, so I am planning pure cardio for a week before I go into more strength training.

25lbs Lost~(02/08/2014)***Onederland by June 24~(05/12/2014)***75lbs Lost~(09/05/2014)
No Longer "Overweight"(Incomplete)***100lbs Lost~(Incomplete)***Run 5.0mph~(Complete)

"One small crack does not mean that you are broken,
it means that you were put to the test and you didn't fall apart."
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote